to frequently asked
Is YES Partners working on a Contingency or a Retained basis?
A Contingency Firm (sometimes also called “Selection”) refers to non-exclusivity with a company and candidates, and works primarily by broadcasting resumes for candidates.
A Retained Search refers to a Search Firm working exclusively for a company. (similar to a lawfirm)
YES Partners works on assignments with no upfront payment (no risk model)
(Learn more: The YES Partners Difference)
What are the advantages working with YES Partners?
- No upfront payment.
We prove first that we can actually deliver.
- We work by the “lead-office-principle,” meaning the contact at YES Partners remains the same regardless in which country or part of the world the client company needs help.
- Vast international network and experience.
- Wide experience in Industries and Functions.
(Learn more: Global Success Stories)
In which geographic areas is YES Partners primarily active?
traditionally in North-America (USA, Canada) Europe and Asia. Increasingly also in Latin-America and the MidEast.
Does YES Partners only help companies or can YES Partners help me as an individual candidate to find a new job?
YES Partners clients are always Companies.
However, any individual candidate is welcome to submit his/her resume for future positions in word.doc format.
(Click here to: Submit Your Resume)
YES Partners finds exceptional candidates companies otherwise don’t have access to.
What does this mean?
There are two types of candidates:
- Active Candidates refers to candidates actively looking for a new job.
- Passive/Hidden Candidates are employed and doing innovative work in their company. They are not looking at job-boards or sending out resumes and very often they also don't have any public profiles.
- a company cannot reach these candidates
- these candidates are not aware of any opportunities
Passive/Hidden Candidates are the most desirable and are the ones
YES Partners is focusing on.
(Learn more: Global Executive Search)
What type of positions (titles) does YES Partners search for?
- many from Director-Level upwards.
- All V-Level (VP/Vice Presidents)
- All C-Level (CEO/CFO/COO s.o. Executives, Country Managers)
- Any Position considered as ”Difficult-to-fill”
(Learn more: Positions Placed)
What type of companies does YES Partners search for?
Our clients range from Startups all the way up to Fortune 50 companies.
How long does a search at YES Partners take?
From start until presentation of the shortlist on average 4-6 weeks. Lots of information and details are however provided in between based on the weekly progress reports.
(Learn more: Our Methodology)
What is YES Partners’ fee structure?
Single searches are typically 20-25% based on annual total compensation. Other arrangements are possible for multiple searches or Startups.