Great companies, both large and small, benefit from the collaboration of talented men and women working together for a common goal. In a strong economy, however, competition for these A-players can be fierce, as exciting startups, fast-growing enterprises and global companies compete to bring top talent to their teams.
This Monday, E.J. Dieterle, President and CEO of YES Partners, will join fellow executives and industry leaders on a panel in Palo Alto to give entrepreneurs and corporate managers advice on how to attract, retain and engage a dynamic workforce in today's competitive hiring market. The event, Attracting, Recruiting and Training Top Talent in a Hot Economy is being hosted by California's German American Business Association's Women in Business (GABA WIB) committee.
Joining Dieterle on the panel to provide their unique insight will be:
- Britt Huber: VP, People & Organizational Development at PaxVax Inc.
- Jennifer Vessels: CEO of Next Step
- Amar Panchal: Entrepreneur, Investor, Geek!
Together, these experts will offer techniques and best practices that entrepreneurs and corporate managers alike can use immediately to:
- Attract the right job candidates to their companies through the recruitment process
- Engage new and tenured employees actively for retention and productivity
- Retain a diverse (gender and multi-generation) workforce
- Build a culture and environment that fosters top talent.
The evening's agenda will kick off at 6 p.m. with a reception, in which complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served. Following the panel program, which runs from 7-8:30, the evening will conclude with a brief networking opportunity. Interested parties can get more information and register through GABA.